Call us free on 0800 088 4177

  • Home /
  • What can I claim for

What can I claim for

Resolution Law offers free initial legal advice and top quality legal services with no deduction from your compensation on a no win-no fee, win or lose basis for personal injury claims, including:


Have you had a car crash or a road traffic accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer injuries…

Read more

Resolution Law has expert clinical and medical negligence solicitors headed up by Jennifer Gilbertso…

Read more

We understand that work related accidents are often serious, stressful and can literally put people …

Read more

If you had an accident in a public place or on premises that was not your fault such as a slip, trip…

Read more

We understand that losing a loved one or a family member in a fatal accident is devastating. The emo…

Read more

There are fewer things in life that are more traumatic than being the victim of a criminal assault. …

Read more

If you are involved in an accident abroad, or suffer an illness, the rules on recovering compensatio…

Read more

Accidents involving children are wide ranging from being passengers in an RTA, accidents in public a…

Read more